Monday, January 7, 2013

My WEIGHT is over!

I started my journey on January 6, 2013!

It is important for my weight loss journey to not only document with words, but to tell my story with photos. Photos can hold me accountable to my size, as well as provide motivation when losing weight, eating right, or working out gets difficult.

So here it is: My “before” photo.
This was taken October 2012. I was the same size until January 2013, when I started to make some significant changes in my life. I was a size 14 pants squeezing into a size 12. I weighed 171 pounds, and decided it was time to get my butt into gear for 2013–and the rest of my life!


20130226-224913.jpg

^^Note in this photo the width of my stomach, sides, and love-handles. I was super thick, and my lower stomach stuck out an inch or two over my abdomen. I was super uncomfortable, my bra and panties barely fit (they’re riding up in this photo…) and they was ZERO gap in my thighs! Ick!

20130226-224923.jpg

This is an up-close photo of the one above for comparison of later photos.
My measurements:

Waist: 38″
Hips: 43.5″
Right arm: 14″
Right thigh: 21″

Body fat: 30.4%
BMI: ?

No comments:

Post a Comment