Saturday, April 2, 2016

Which watch is right for me??

Y'all! I've had 5 fitness watches in the last 3 months. 😒😒 Buy, try, return, repeat. 

(Polar FT40, polar f4, Apple watch, garmin vivoactive, polar m400, polar a360) 

I haven't found one I'm truly happy with.... Until now! 

I'm obsessed with my new polar A360 and HRM strap! Finally I found something I love and that does everything I MUST HAVE:

- Daily activity (calories and steps/distance - approximation is ok, nothing is super accurate...yet!)

- Waterproof (like for real, why is this not a thing in most everyday fitness watches?!) 

- Wrist optical HRM is constant, but works with polar h7 chest strap for workouts

...Which gives me.... 

- ACCURATE caloric burn count while working out (unlike Fitbit who is in a couple lawsuits right now because of its inaccuracy) 

- Ability to display notifications from my phone (optional feature you can turn on/off) 

- Vibrates to remind me to "get moving" (keeps me motivated and reminds me to walk around when I've. Been sitting too long!)

-----
BONUSES
1) tracks sleep (Also, nothing is super accurate, but it's neat to analyze from day to day!) 

2) an AMAZING, user-friendly app that is easy to sync with (unlike garmin) - I seriously love the polar flow app!! 

3) ability to change strap - the watch center is removable so you can switch band! Hey, I'm ok with optional variety! 

4) modern looking watch design :) 
-----


All in all, right now I'm in love 😍😍

Tomorrow I take spin class with my trusty (and old) polar FT40 HRM watch/strap. And yes, I will wear both watches  😂
We will see how it compares on calorie count. 
If it does as it says, I WILL MARRY THIS WATCH. 😍😍😘😘 

Just thought y'all might wanna know - since I've been seeing posts about HRMs and I've done a ton of research and read thousands of reviews and tried out 5 or 6! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment