Saturday, February 20, 2016

SPARK

Let's talk energy. 
Normally.. Every day between two and 3 o'clock I start crashing. 

It doesn't matter if I had coffee earlier that morning, if I've had a light day of work and shouldn't feel tired, or if I even skipped out on carbohydrates for lunch..  I always feel sleepy and sluggish and tired in the afternoon.  I start yawning like crazy… And I start losing focus on my work or whatever I'm doing.  Do you know the feeling?  I feel like I always become somewhat useless in the mid afternoon.

In the past couple years, I've tried what everyone has tried.  I've tried Redbull, I've taken many a five hour energy shot, i've made sure to take extra vitamins,  i've even tried some other products like plexus sticks, herbalife tea concentrate, and Arbonne fizz sticks - nothing really worked. The ones that did give me a boost of caffeine made my body freak out when it wore off, and then I feel even worse off than when I decided to drink it in the first place - not good.
On average… I can probably drink nearly a pot of coffee before I really start feeling any effects. I guess my body just isn't as sensitive as normal people's to caffeine.

So last month, when I was doing a Dietbet, a lot of people said that they loved Advocare SPARK.  A couple of people offered to give me samples and woman even sent me a box in a flavor that she did not like.   I got samples of the different flavors and decided to give them a try.  I had watermelon, grape, mandarin orange, green apple, and mango strawberry.

It's pretty simple. They come in a little stick package (they also come in a canister), and you mix it with water and drink it.   Some of the flavors I'll probably never try again because they just weren't my thing, but some of the flavors were incredible.   I literally want to drink three or four in a row because they are so delicious.

My favorite flavors are the mandarin orange  (I really love orange and citrus drinks) and the fruit punch (yummmm!)  I actually just made some fruit punch spark about half an hour ago. SO GOOD.


For me, the strange thing about spark that I don't get with other energy drinks, is the fact that I never really feel the energy come on.  It's not like it hits me like a brick wall and then I come crashing down.

It's just, well, one minute I am yawning and getting sleepy and groggy… I drink my spark... and then all of a sudden I have energy again.  It's not enough to make me feel jittery (like phentermine did), but is just the right amount to kind of wake me up, get my head focused, and get me through the rest of the evening or afternoon.

I love the sample so much I decided to sign up without a care so that I can save 20% off of all of my products.  Don't think I'll ever drink another energy drink again after trying spark. It really is the most incredible product.
Signing up as a distributor or hobbyist is just a $79 fee.  That includes three boxes of spark, which are normally $25 each ---  so it's literally like you're buying three boxes of spark to save 20% (or more)  off of everything else for the rest of your life.

If you want to try some spark, let me know and I'm happy to send you a sample.

ALSO -- If you're interested in signing up as a distributor for the discount or to start selling it, please let me know!  I'm willing to bet that if you try spark once, you'll definitely buy again.

Anyways… That's pretty much all I have to say… I just really enjoy the products and I thought I would share with you.  :)  feel free to let me know if you have any questions!




No comments:

Post a Comment