Friday, March 8, 2013

Counting those inches...

So I haven’t lost much weight in the last week–only .5 pounds! But hey, that’s a loss, right!? Booyah!
I just realized I havent taken my measurements since I started an it might be time to update. Not really sure where to measure, so this is just for me to know where to measure again on different parts of my body! :) Judge me not!

My updated measurements—

Waist: 30″
Belly Button: 36″
Hips: 39″
Right arm: 12″
Right thigh upper: 21″
Right thigh middle: 18.5″

Weight: 149
Body fat: ?
BMI: ?

Looks like I’ve lost about 2″ across my tummy (that’s size (basically) 14 to a size 8/10!!), 2″ in my arm, about 2.5″ in my arms, and about 4″ in my hips!
….Not bad, if I do say so myself.

Here is my photo from today, and a photo comparing day #1 and day #61 (today)!

20130311-193148.jpg

20130311-193224.jpg
 
When I get my refill for PHEN at the end of this month, I’ll get a measurement update, as well as get a re-calculated body fat and BMI! Suuuper excited for that! I just knoooooow I should have dropped a few numbers!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment